Gaugebelt allows you to publish content, including reviews, photos and other materials. Anything you post or otherwise make available on our services is known as ‘User Content’. You are solely responsible for the User Content published to Gaugebelt. Gaugebelt however reserves the right to modify or remove User Content if deemed inappropriate.
- 1. Not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Users or the general public;
- 2. Not post any User Content that’s infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates rights of any third party;
- 3. Comply with your local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- 4. Not create or submit spam email to any User;
- 5. Not attempt to bypass any security measures, attempt to deny services (via denial of service attacks or other means), or knowingly introduce viruses or malware into our systems;
- 6. Not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our services without our express written permission;
- 7. Not attempt to artificially inflate or alter our rating systems;
- 8. Not advertise or solicit any User to buy or sell any products or services; and
- 9. Not create multiple accounts, with the exception of tradies who may create an individual account for each location that a physical presence is held.
- 10. We don’t monitor every User interaction and User Content on Gaugebelt. It’s up to you to do right.
Gaugebelt does not specifically endorse any tradies. Any opinions expressed or material that appears on this service are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Gaugebelt and should not be regarded as published by Gaugebelt.
While we care about the security of our users, Gaugebelt cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to infiltrate our security system. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. If you experience any unauthorised access or use of your account, please notify us immediately.
How long content is kept
If you decide to deactivate your account, or if you remove any user content from Gaugebelt, we may retain your User Content for a time Gaugebelt reasonably believes necessary for backup, archival or audit purposes.
We welcome any feedback you may have in respect to using our services. This allows us to improve our service to you and the community.
Limit of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Gaugebelt shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good will, or other intangible losses resulting from the following:
- * Your use of our services;
- * Your inability to use or access any of the services; or
- * Unauthorised access, or alteration and removal of content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Gaugebelt and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Gaugebelt arising from any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of our services.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
We welcome any questions, concerns and feedback about this policy. Please feel free to contact us.